Friday 5 October 2012

Chris & Nia's wedding blog goes live!

So my wonderful fiance and I decided to put a wedding blog together, in order to keep people updated with the wedding plans, plus provide some useful information about Vietnam, HCMC, travelling here etc...

Have a look around I've put several pages together, which we'll add to over the coming months and also a few polls which you can vote on. The idea is to also to gather some information such as when people are arriving and who they are flying with - which may help others decide.

If you enter your email on the right hand side, as and when we make updates, you'll get an email summary which is handy.

Nia went to Riverside Palace earlier today to see the venue, pay the deposit etc... and we'll post a few photos over the next few days.

We hope you all find this useful, feel free to add comments and make suggestions about content - and don't forget to enter your email on the right hand side to keep updated. Don't worry we're not Twitterrati (I'm at home, Cheese is my friend, I'm picking my nose...), but we do hope to make at least one weekly update.

Chris & Nia

No comments:

Post a Comment